Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Ummah




Dear Ummah,

I have not forgotten.

I have not forgotten about Syria,

I have not forgotten about Pakistan,

I have not forgotten about Bosnia,

I have not forgotten about Somalia,

I have not forgotten about China,

I have not forgotten about India,

I have not forgotten about Nigeria,

I have not forgotten about Palestine,

I have not forgotten about Tunisia,

I have not forgotten about Egypt,

I have not forgotten about Libya,

I have not forgotten about Sudan,

I have not forgotten about Iraq,

I have not forgotten about Iran,

I have not forgotten about Yemen,

I have not forgotten about Afghanistan,

I have not forgotten about Bahrain,

I have not forgotten about Chechnya,

I have not forgotten about you my Ummah,

I have not forgotten about you my family,

As I sit in my air conditioned home, you suffer, you strive but I have not forgotten, I pray that Allah raises your ranks in Jannah, may Allah make this test benefit you in the hereafter, I pray that every oppressor meets Al-Muqatim, the one true avenger inshallah! I pray that every person who has spit on you, killed you and oppressed you meet Al-Basir, the one who sees everything, inshallah! I pray that these people who think they are ruling this world meet Al-Malik, the true king, Allah (swt) inshallah! Be patient family, inshallah help will some soon!

Make dua for your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel


Blogroll