Thursday, May 17, 2012

O Allah…

O Allah, I told You: “I’m in pain.” You said: do not despair of the mercy of Allah.” (Surah Zumar: 39:53)
I told You: “nobody knows what is in my heart.” You said: “Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest” (Surah Rad: 13:28)
I confided: “many people hurt me.” You said: “So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them” (Surah Imran 3:159)
I let You know: “I feel alone.” You said: “We are closer to him [man] than [his] jugular vein.” (Surah Qaf: 50:16)
I confessed: “My sins are so many.” You said: “And who can forgive sins except Allah?” (Surah Imran :3:135)
I pleaded: “do not leave me.” You said:  “so remember Me; I will re member you…” (Surah Baqarah: 2:152)
I complained: “I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life.” You said:  “And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out.” (SurahTalaq:  65:2)
I told You: “O Lord I need hope.” You said: “Indeed, with hardship [will come] ease.” (Surah Ash-Sharh 94:6)
I confided to You: “I have many dreams that I want to come true.” You said:
“Call upon Me; I will respond to you.” (Surah Ghafir 40:60)


1 comment:

Open Panel


Blogroll