Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time to unite !

 

We must be willing to step outside the box that was both created for us, and created by us. We must choose. Build walls or build bridges. Personally, I have places to go, so I will build bridges. Every day I try to live this as best I can. What about you? Will you try to find safety in walls, or in bridging the gap between yourself and others? Would you stand up for your fellow man? Would you merely watch and record injustice done? Or would you travel that physical distance and say no, not alone will you take my fellow man? We need to stop “watching,” and start acting. But no matter what you choose, know this: there are many in this world who care about you no
matter what your choice. Many who will come to your aid regardless of your beliefs, your religion, your appearance. Do not fear what is to come. Be ready. Not with violence set to meet violence. But with unison. With a desire to act on behalf of others. A willingness to stand up for each other. You are all my fellow man. And I love each of you for the sake of Allah (SWT). And I am not the only one who feels this way. May the light of truth touch you each day.

This is the time where all human beings are going to have to reach out to one another, as we are all in this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel


Blogroll